HR GO Recruitment Healthcare is committed to all sectors of the healthcare arena and the remarkable people working within it. We understand the nature of the industry demands the need for a partnership with a recruitment organisation you have total confidence in - one whose offering is a focus on providing a caring yet professional service.
We appreciate that our candidates are our best asset and that they are also the key to every business’ success. A proven search and selection method, coupled with a complete understanding of the needs of your staffing requirements, enables us to identify the best skilled candidates for the role finding the perfect match every time.
Staff on demand
Rest assured that our staff are on hand 24 hours, 7 days a week with a personal and tailored service, flexible enough to meet emergency staffing needs efficiently and on demand. A single point of contact ensures attention to detail and dedicated account management allows our consultants to provide our clients with a higher level of service.
This service is provided by a hand-picked expert team of recruiters who bring vast and direct nursing, care and recruitment experience gained in the UK and overseas.
The stringent screening systems we have in place enable us to work in accordance with all regulatory bodies which govern and monitor organisations providing services within the healthcare marketplace such as CQC, Ofsted, GSCC, NMC, REC and many more.
All part of the service:
- Local, national and international advertising agreements
- Access to all the key generalist and specialist online candidate databases
- Receipt of enhanced CRB check
- Eligibility to work authenticated with credentials and references checked
- Temp to perm programme available
- Best practice temporary worker’s handbook issued at registration
- Pre-employment induction of 12 modules and annual training updates in
- Moving & Handling, Fire Safety, Health & Safety which include COSHH & RIDDOR
- The Healthcare division cooperates and coordinates with all clients to ensure the health and safety of everyone.
For more information on how the HR GO sales team can help support your business please contact firstname.lastname@example.org